- 454g carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 60 ml cup plain yogurt
- 60 ml cup mayonnaise
- 45 ml tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 ml teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 120 ml cup sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Add the sunflower seeds right before serving.
Beat the heat with this recipe for carrot and zucchini salad with maple syrup! This refreshing recipe is a unique addition to family dinners as well as outdoor picnics, and it only takes minutes to make. Simply grate favorite summer veggies, mix ingredients together and serve. Friends and family will love this vibrant and flavorful dish.