Featuring Maple Syrup
- 120 ml of pure maple syrup from Canada
- 80 ml of Dijon mustard
- 15 ml of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 600 g of pork loin
- 60 ml of bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup with the mustard, the rosemary, the garlic and season generously.
- Cover the pork loin with the mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Sear in oven at 450 °F for 10 minutes. Lower the heat to 350 °F to finish cooking (about 20 min./lb).
- While the meat is cooking, cook the shallot and garlic in butter to prepare the sauce.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce to one half.
- Add the demi-glaze sauce, the mustard, the syrup and the rosemary. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the roast sliced and topped with sauce. Accompany with your favorite season vegetables.