- 1 double shot (60 ml) of espresso
- 240 ml unsweetened soy or almond milk
- .6 ml pure pecan extract
- 10ml pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2.5 ml pure maple syrup from Canada
- .6 ml vanilla extract
- 1/2 pecan, very finely chopped
- Heat the soy or almond milk in a small pot until it’s very hot but not boiling.
- Mix in the 2 tsp maple syrup and 1/8 tsp pecan extract using a whisk.
- Add foam using a milk frother or from whisking milk in a pot until frothed.
- Pour the espresso into a cup and add the milk. Top with the foam.
- Mix the 1/2 tsp maple syrup with the vanilla extract (optional) and drizzle on top, add the chopped pecan last and enjoy!
Recipe in partnership with Best of Vegan
Who needs a PSL, when you can have a Vegan Maple Pecan Latte! Cozy up with our vegan (yes – vegan!), all-natural recipe that you can easily make at home using our 100% pure maple syrup from Canada and pecan extract.